To register for Cross Rally 2018 Event, Please register here
Closing Date for Registration: 3rd Aug 2018.
Latecomers will not be entertained.
Important Notice: All Participants are to take up your own personal insurance pertaining to this event. Organisers, Sponsers and Volunteers are not responsible for any mishaps arising from both bikes and physical injury / damages. In the event of mishaps, no claims of medical fees will be rendered from the Organisers, Sponsers or Volunteers.
Please read prior to registration / event day:
1. Cyclocross Bikes / Gravel Bikes
2. Road Bikes with suitable tires for sand/trail/gravel
3. XC MTB / Enduro MTB / Full-Sus MTB
4. Fat Bikes
Note: All bicycles, regardless of the categories, must be properly fitted with two brakes.
FLOW OF RIDE:
1. All Participants must REPORT AT START POINT (MBS) AT 05 30am for Safety briefing before flag off.
2. All Participants are to abide by the traffic rules @ traffic lights junctions & the safety of other road users.
3. Ladies participants are to collect Pink cuff bands. Men’s participants are to collect Blue cuff bands before flag off.
4. All Participants must follow the ROUTE MARKERS WHICH ARE MARK IN NEON GREEN
5. All Participants are to COLLECT 5 COLORS CUFF BAND ALONG THE 5 REFRESHMENT CHECKPOINT:
NSRCC/CONEY ISLAND/MANDAI T15 TRAIL ENTRANCE/HAW PAR VILLA/GILLMAN BARRACK. INCOMPLETE IS DEEM DISQUALIFIED.
6. All Participants must follow the designated routes and abide by the instructions given by the Marshalls.
7. All Participants are encouraged to do self-recovery & resume rides In the event of bike breakdowns.
8. All Participants are encouraged to finish the event ride. The cut-off time is 6 hours. This is a non-competitive event.
9. All Participants are entitled to an event medal.
10. TOP 5 Finishers & FINAL Finishers Men/Ladies will be entitled prizes.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST:
1. Have the FINESSE to ride such event. Seek Doctor clearance if needed.
2. Able to ride TRAIL terrain.
3. Ride with a cycling helmet.
4. Not ride dangerously or negligently.
5. Not use any mobile music device while riding.
6. Not use hand-held cameras or telephones while riding.
7. Not ride with Aero helmet.
8. Not ride with their pets.
2 types of payment mode:
1. Transfer to DBS Savings: 027-4-073513 / UOB Current: 377-300-0458
2. Transfer via Paynow to : 97819807
1. Can I deposit my personal bag at start flag off point?
No. There are no deposit counter. Please bring your bag with the bike. Do not leave any bags from the start/flag-off point.
2. How do I check the timing ?
Download your own Strava. There is no timing chip. Only TOP 5 rider timing is recorded.
3. What happen if my bike breakdown half way?
Self recovery & resume ride. There are NO mobile mechanics available. Continue to complete the ride if possible, if not possible, find your way back home and will be deem as withdrawal. There is no refund for event fees.
4. Do i keep the cuff band?
5. If I am not feeling well halfway, how can I get help?
Paramedics / Ambulance services is available throughout the course. Find help from the nearest check point. The volunteers will be glad to assist. If deem unfit to complete will consider as no show. No refund of event fees.
6. Wet Weather plans. Will the event still proceed?
Organisers will assess the conditions and will make announcement on event day.
7. There are trail terrains along the route. Do I need to wear knee pads or elbow pads for protection?
Yes. Riders are encouraged to engage self-protection.